Skip to content
- “IgGenix Antibodies Enable Less Frequent Administration and Rapid Protection Against Accidental Exposure, Addressing the Challenges of OIT in Peanut Allergy” Presented at FOCIS 2023 Annual Meeting
- Croote, D. et al, “Treating Peanut Allergy with an IgG4 Monoclonal Antibody-based Approach” Presented at 2023 EAACI Congress
- Croote, D. et al, “Deconstructing the Human IgE Response in Peanut Allergy” Presented at WAO 2023 Symposium
- Chung, CP.B, et al, “Cross-Reactive Shellfish-Specific Monoclonal IgE Antibodies Discovered from Highly Allergic Individuals” Presented at AAAAI 2023 Annual Meeting
- Croote, D. et al, “IgGenix Demonstrates Potential for Single-Cell RNA-Sequencing in Tree Nut Allergies” Presented at 2022 EAACI Hybrid Congress
- Croote, D. et al, “Unbiased Single Cell Sequencing of IgE-Producing B Cells Yields High-Affinity Human Antibodies to the Cat Allergen Fel d 1” Presented at PEGS 2022 Annual Meeting
- Croote, D. et al, “Blood from Highly Allergic Donors Yields High-Affinity IgE Antibodies to Food and Non-food Allergens” Presented at AAAAI 2022 Annual Meeting
- Croote D. et al, “Longitudinal Analysis of Single B Cells, IgE Antibodies, and Plasma in a Peanut Allergic Subject” Presented at ACAAI 2021 Annual Meeting.
- Croote D. et al, “Monoclonal IgE antibodies reengineered as food allergy therapeutics” Presented at EAACI Congress 2021.
- Gould, H. et al, “Peanut allergen-specific antibodies go public.” Science, Vol. 362, Issue 6420, 2018. pp. 1247-1248.