Skip to content
- Chung, CP.B, et al, “Cross-Reactive Shellfish-Specific Monoclonal IgE Antibodies Discovered from Highly Allergic Individuals” Presented at AAAAI 2023 Annual Meeting
- Croote, D. et al, “IgGenix Demonstrates Potential for Single-Cell RNA-Sequencing in Tree Nut Allergies” Presented at 2022 EAACI Hybrid Congress
- Croote, D. et al, “Unbiased Single Cell Sequencing of IgE-Producing B Cells Yields High-Affinity Human Antibodies to the Cat Allergen Fel d 1” Presented at PEGS 2022 Annual Meeting
- Croote, D. et al, “Blood from Highly Allergic Donors Yields High-Affinity IgE Antibodies to Food and Non-food Allergens” Presented at AAAAI 2022 Annual Meeting
- Croote D. et al, “Longitudinal Analysis of Single B Cells, IgE Antibodies, and Plasma in a Peanut Allergic Subject” Presented at ACAAI 2021 Annual Meeting.
- Croote D. et al, “Monoclonal IgE antibodies reengineered as food allergy therapeutics” Presented at EAACI Congress 2021.
- Gould, H. et al, “Peanut allergen-specific antibodies go public.” Science, Vol. 362, Issue 6420, 2018. pp. 1247-1248.
- Croote, D. et al, “High-affinity allergen-specific human antibodies cloned from single IgE B cell transcriptomes.” Science, Vol. 362, Issue 6420, 2018. pp. 1306-1309.